Thursday, January 2, 2014

Another Warm Winter Day

Slept in until 8 am this morning and probably could have slept a little longer. Woke up with a sore neck and sore shoulders. Probably from mopping all of my “hard” floors yesterday. Had some breakfast and then took Hiker with me to run a few errands. It was another warm day here in SoCal. Got into the low 80's again. Don't know what was with Hiker today. After we got back from doing errands, she went out into the backyard. She started barking at the door to come back in and then she was running around the house trying to find a place to hide. She eventually ended up behind the television in the living room and when I tried to make her come out she snapped at me a few times. I don't know what frightened her. I know someone in the neighborhood was making some kind of a popping or banging noise with something, so I think that's what she was afraid of. She does not like loud noises. After lunch, Hiker and I went over to Heritage Park in Valencia and did a 2 mile walk along the San Francisquito Creek Trail. It was very warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay