Saturday, January 18, 2014

Beautiful Saturday

Hiker and I stayed in bed until 8 am this morning. Didn't sleep the whole time. I had the TV on and Hiker and I were playing. She likes to hid under the covers and growl so I'll look for her. We got up and had some breakfast and then I did a load of laundry, ran the dishwasher and did a little housework. It was cooler this morning when I let her outside at 6 am. For the past 6 days it had been in the low 60s at that time, but today it was only 38° at 6 am. My brother Ron called and we chatted for about 30 or 40 minutes. Hiker and I went down to Discovery Park and did a nice walk. It was very warm outside again this afternoon. I even noticed that my daffodils in the front yard are already blooming.

1 comment:

  1. my mother loved daffodils, she called them jonquils because we are in the deep south. sounds like a fun game with Hiker.... Jake keeps us smiling with all his games..baby is hound and sleeps 24/7 or so it seems.
    the weather here in FL is rarely cold, we just woke up to 37 so what is up with that

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay