Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cloudy, Sunny, And Then Cloudy Again


Since it was Wednesday, and I don't usually have anything planned on Wednesdays, Hiker and I slept in this morning. However Hiker did not want to stay in bed as long as I did. She kept bugging me to get up, but I won (LOL). Went up to Sam's Club this morning to do a little shopping. Left Hiker at home this time as I was only gone for about 45 minutes. The weather here today was “iffy”. We had a little rain again last night and all day today the sun would come out and for awhile and then go back behind the clouds and it would get really dark looking like it might rain. Had thought about going somewhere for a walk or a hike, but was not sure about the weather so decided to just stay inside. Plus I was just not in the mood today to exercise. When Hiker and I walked up to the mail box this afternoon, it was raining a little. My older brother Ron called me this afternoon. He had to go in for secondary cataract laser surgery today and he was calling to tell me all went well. Now I'm waiting to hear from my younger brother Keith who is going to get a second opinion for the digestion problems he has had for years.

2 comments:

  1. We are getting rain here tonight---For some reason the rabbits don't eat the flowers in our garden. Only the pansy blooms when I set them out in the fall. They come back in full bloom in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raining here too. Glad you had a nice, lazy day around the house.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay