Friday, April 25, 2014

Somewhat Of A Busy Day

I woke up this morning around 2:20 am and didn't go back to sleep until around 3:30 am. Got up at 6 am to let Hiker outside and decided to go ahead and get dressed because we had a dog walk with my neighbor Jean and her dogs. After the walk, Jean headed home and Hiker and I had breakfast, then I went to do my grocery shopping. While I was at the grocery store, the sheriff was called because there were some people outside trying to get people to sign a petition and I guess things got out of hand and there was a loud, verbal confrontation. I don't know what the petition was about because I tried to get out of there quickly. Came home and put the groceries away then settled down to have lunch and watch Y&R. In the afternoon, Hiker and I drove up to Sam's Club to fill my car with gasoline. It started getting pretty windy and cloudy. We are supposed to have rain tonight and tomorrow morning. I hope it waits until late tonight because my brother Keith is out in Canoga Park doing some noise monitoring and is planning on driving up to my house when he is done to spend the weekend with me and Hiker. He should be done around 5 pm, so with the traffic, he won't get here until around 6 or 7 pm. While Keith is here, I want him to help me pick out a new modem/router at Best Buy and set it up for me. I also might go by the Verizon store and maybe upgrade my iPhone. I've had my current one for over 2 years and it doesn't hold a battery charge as well as it used too. I discovered something good today. I've been taking Crestor twice a week for the past 5 weeks. I also take two blood pressure medications. I have noticed that my blood pressure has been even lower since I've started taking the Crestor and I researched it and found out that Crestor helps lower blood pressure as well as lowering cholesterol. I just hope my cholesterol is lower when I go in for my blood work in 2 weeks. Just gave myself a hair cut so now I'll sit back and wait for Keith to get here.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay