Thursday, January 29, 2015

Another Grey Day

Got up early this morning and was at the grocery store doing my shopping by 8:30 am. I would think with gasoline as low as it is right now that groceries prices would be lower, but I spent at least $15 more than I normally do and I didn’t really buy anything out of the ordinary.
I was having a dream about Ben just before I woke up. Seems he and I were in some small mountain town and we were in a small “mom and pop” store buying some groceries. Must have been because I knew I had to get up and go grocery shopping today.
When I got home, I cleaned the big bathroom. I so much hate housework (LOL). Settled down and check my email and Facebook, then watched Y&R and had lunch.
After lunch, I vacuumed the house while Hiker tried to find places to hide from the vacuum. I tried to get her to go outside but she didn’t want to, so instead, she ran around the house like a crazy dog.
Paid a few bills in the afternoon and then did some indoor exercising.
Very cloudy and grey here again today. Not really cold…in the high 60’s.

1 comment:

  1. How neat that you had a dream about grocery shopping when that is what you needed to do.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay