Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cloudy All Day

Went to my support group at the senior center today. Had a small group. Maybe some people have not gotten back from their holiday travel. We heard that Edwin fell and has been in the hospital. We were wondering why he had not been to our meetings in the past 3 week.
DeDee, Linda, Jane and I went for lunch at Cathy’s Deli. We act so silly when we are all together. Today we were referring ourselves as “The Mean Girls” like in the movie with Lindsay Lohan.
It was cloudy here all day. They keep saying we have no rain in our forecast, but it sure looked like it could rain at any time.
I stopped by the market on my way home to get a bottle of milk and then came home. Hiker and I put the trash cans out by the curb and then walked up to the mailbox.
Tomorrow morning, Jean is coming by to get me around 8:30 am and we are taking her 2 dogs up to New Leash On Life so they can get more acquainted with the 2 dogs she may adopt. We were supposed to go up there last Saturday, but they had to reschedule her visit. After we come back home, we are heading up to Agua Dulce to meet my friend Judy at the Sweet Water Café for lunch. Judy wanted to treat me for my birthday which was last Saturday.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay