Sunday, January 4, 2015

Beautiful Sunday

I am so mad at myself. I stayed in bed until 8 am again this morning even though I know that I feel better if I get up before 7 am. I didn’t get to sleep until after midnight. I don’t know if it was because of the small earthquake we had earlier in the evening that was keeping me awake.
I was watching a moving last night, Hiker was playing with her little whiffle ball when the little quake shook the house. It only lasted a few seconds and was a very small jolt. Hiker dropped her ball and looked at me when she felt it. Was centered up near Castaic Lake again, about 15 miles from us. They had one there last week too. I didn’t feel that one.
Was in the low 30’s when we got out of bed this morning. It got up into the mid-60’s yesterday afternoon, so it is warming up some.
I was watching a “Hart To Hart” movie on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and was about to fall asleep, so I put Hiker into the car and we drove over to Central Park and had a really nice walk. Being Sunday, the park was jammed with people playing soccer, baseball and having picnics. Felt much better when we got home. It was good to get out in the cool, fresh air and do some exercise.
Actually got up to 72° here today, but still very old in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the earthquake there was not bad. Nice to hear you are warming up a bit. We're in the 20's here. Single digits at night.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay