Friday, January 2, 2015

Did SoCal Get Moved To the Northeast?

Up at 6 am to get ready for our Friday dog walk with Jean, Charlie and Sassy. My thermometer on the patio showed 25° at 7 am. All the roofs were covered with frost, as was the grass and all of the cars parked on the street. When we got down to the park, the path was covered in ice because they had ran the sprinklers earlier. We had to walk really carefully so we didn’t slip and fall.
Last evening after dinner, I was a little chilly, even with the heater on, so I decided to go soak in a nice hot tub. Someone started shooting off fireworks again and Hiker almost climbed into the tub with me. She had her front paws up on the side of the tub and she started to pull one of her back legs up to get into the tub. I stopped her so she went over and squeezed between the wall and the toilet.
After our dog walk this morning, Hiker and I had breakfast and then we went to buy my lottery tickets. That was around 9:30 am and it was still only in the 30’s outside. Got back home and cleaned house then sat down to watch “Y&R”.
Once again, when we got back from buying the lottery tickets, Hiker did not want her car ride to end so she just sat in the car when I tried to get her out. She even growled at me when I told her she had to get out of the car. I just leave the car door open since the car is in the garage and I go into the house. I check on her a little bit later and she is then at the door to come into the house.

1 comment:

  1. You are as cold as we are. That is cold for sure. Stay warm. Y&R is getting interesting with Adam and Sage, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay