Saturday, June 20, 2009

Drizzly Day

Got up this morning to "June-Gloom" once again and today the marine layer was so thick that it actually drizzled and made the ground wet. I had planned to head over to the Placerita Nature Center Open-House, and decided to go even though I knew it would be wet and soggy. There really was not that much to see....a few birds, some lizards, some snakes. They had two baby rattlers in a glass case. I'm glad those suckers were locked inside there. I took a few photos and I'm sharing two of them here with you all.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to get out today. We have not had rain in so long and it's in the high 90's. The plants are really suffering in the dry heat. I hope your brother is doing better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a lot of interesting things.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay