Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Friday/Happy Summer

Tomorrow is summer here in the good old USA.
My brother was supposed to be coming up from Orange County for the weekend but he some how hurt his back and so he went to the doctor yesterday. They did an MRI but did not see any disk problems and they ruled out kidney infection. They gave him pain medication and sent him home. I got an email from him today saying he would not be coming up for the weekend because the pain medication is making him very groggy and he didn't go to work today and has been sleeping most of the day.
We were supposed to go over to the Placerita Nature Center for their annual open house. Guess I'll have to go by myself because tomorrow is Ben's work Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your brother's back. Better that he not try to drive while on the meds though. Maybe you can visit the Nature Center and then your brother can visit another time and you can give him the grand tour!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay