Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Called The Supervisor

I knew that the work crew was not going to show up this morning so we went ahead and ran errands and went out to lunch. After lunch, I called the supervisor of the work crew and he told me that yesterday he took the day off. He said it was the first time in 8 months he had done that and while in his absence, the person who was sitting in for him decided to assign the work crew to another job (replacing the roof on the other house I mentioned yesterday). He said that they should be done with that this afternoon and as soon as they are, he would be sending the work crew back over to our place to work on painting the trim. He said that they will then come back tomorrow and finish the job. He apologized and said that if I needed to go anywhere or do anything, to just go ahead and do it. I do need to run over to the Kaiser Pharmacy tomorrow and pick up my medication refills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay