Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Painters At Last

The painters showed up around 3:45 PM and it is now 6:45 PM and they are still out there working. I think they have finished the trim on the front of the house and on the north side of the house. So they are about half done with the trim. Sounds like they have moved to the back yard now. I don't know how they are working as it is cloudy and gray and if you ask me, it's a little dark. If the sun was shining, it would be really bright out there for them. But at least they showed up. I figured they would maybe finish the front and return tomorrow to finish, or that they would quit around 5:00 PM or 6:00 PM as they have been working on roofing that other house since 7:30 AM this morning. I'd think they'd be tired. I still think they will have to come back tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay