Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Generic Tuesday Update For Ben

They decided to do one more paracentesis on Ben later today. I had to leave before they did it as I had to sign some papers over at All Saints. So the doctor said Ben will not be moving back to All Saints now until tomorrow. A physical therapist did come and work a little with him today, but she only did what I can do with him. All Saints works with him so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.