Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Update For Ben

Ben was able to talk today and he was being very verbal. He is angry about everything. He said that he does not want to have a BM because they won't let him to get up to go to the bathroom (which he cannot do anyway) and he says if he does it in bed it takes them too long to come and clean him up and he hates lying it it (which I can understand). He swore at me a couple of times because he didn't like the answers I would give him about going to the bathroom or getting up. He wanted me to ask the nurse if he could sit in a chair (which he cannot do) so I got her to explain to him why he couldn't. She told him that with his distended belly, his abdominal muscles are not strong enough to hold him up. He fell asleep around noon, so I left to go do some more grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay