Friday, July 8, 2011

Kay's Day - 07/08/2011

Actually got some sleep last night. Had dreams, but don't remember really what they were. I'm pretty sure Ben was not in them last night. Woke up around 5:00 am. Seems like I wake up between 5:00 and 5:30 am every morning, but then I go back to sleep for a couple of hours if I can. When I got up this morning, I had the feeling again about "why do I bother getting up?" but this morning I did actually have a purpose for getting up. Linda was coming by at 8:45 am to take me by the post office and then over to the senior center for the Caregiver's Support Group. This morning for some reason, I could not stop crying. It was as if my eyeballs were "leaking". I was ok once we got t the support group. Had a lot of members there today and again they told me how much they like me being there with them. A couple of them gave me a big hug and told me how they think about me and worry about me during the week. After the group, Linda and I went to lunch and the we stopped by Aaron Brothers Frame Store so I could buy some nice frames for some photos I have of Ben. After that we drove by a place that our city has just purchased from the county to preserve as an "open space" for hiking and recreation. We wanted to see where it was because they are having a dedication there Monday morning and we are going to go to that and we wanted to see where it was. When we left there, we went to one of the thrift stores. Linda wanted to show me a table that she saw that she might buy to use for one of the mosaic projects that our friend Marce has gotten us all interested in. When I got home, I had a voicemail from my attorney's office. I was supposed to see her on Tuesday to do my estate documents, but we had to reschedule it for next Friday. Now I have a headache and my eyes are really tires and sore from crying this morning. I took some Tylenol and put some "Tears" eye drops in my eyes. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay