Friday, February 3, 2012

Couch Potato

I was so tired last night when I went to bed that I fell to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. This cold really has me down. I was supposed to go have my taxes done today but decided to call and reschedule because I didn't feel like driving over to La Canada to my tax man's home. So now I won't have to go there until a week from tomorrow. I just hope I get better over the weekend because my brother Keith and I are supposed to go to our Aunt's memorial service on Monday. Although Keith emailed me today that his back has gone out on him so he may not be able to go anyway. Ever since I've had this head cold, I have totally lost track of time. I usually always run a load of laundry on Friday morning and I had totally forgotten about doing that until this afternoon. Oh well. It's not like I had anything else to do. Poor Hiker, I can tell she is so bored. She just lays around watching me. She just doesn't understand why we are not out walking and hiking. She will be so happy when I'm well enough again to take her out on the trails. With this crazy weather we've been having my flower garden is all confused. My glads and my daffodils are already blooming. I just noticed them this morning when I looked out the window. So It's been another day of just sitting on the sofa watching TV, stopping now and then to go put a puzzle piece into place on the jigsaw puzzle and checking my email and Facebook every once in awhile. At least I'm not out spreading my germs around (LOL).


1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Kay. It's amazing how much company our animal babies can be. Hiker is so pretty. Take care. Jean

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay