Sunday, February 5, 2012

Waiting For My Brother

Well last night I watched “Marley And Me” before I went to bed. Hiker had gone into the bedroom and was asleep on my bed and when the movie was over, I went straight into the bedroom and started hugging Hiker. Those of you who have seen that movie and have dogs know why I did that. Still had “crud” in my sinuses when I woke up this morning. I've been using that Neti Pot every day and it helps, but still takes awhile to get over this virus. It was another beautiful day here, in the low-70's. After lunch I decided to walk Hiker down to the park. Took it slow and didn't do our normal walk, but she was happy to get out. She got so excited that she was going to go that she peed in the entry. At least I have a wood floor in there. I think she just was overwhelmed by the fact that I was going to take her out. Got a call from Keith right after we got back that he will be here between 5:00 and 6:00 PM to spend the night. He and I are going to our Aunt's funeral tomorrow down in Inglewood then he will spend Monday night and head home Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay