Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Good Day At Group

Since today was Tuesday, I went to my grief support group this morning. Hiker was so upset when I was getting ready to leave that she had a little accident in the house. She just hates it when I leave her alone, even in the house. She wants me with her all the time. Had a really good group today. All of the regulars were there. Several of us had teary eyes today just because of the discussions. But it's OK to cry there because we all understand each other's pain. After group, DeDee and I went to lunch and another group member named Linda joined us. We went to Red Robin at the mall. The have a lot of interesting things decorating the restaurant. I happened to look up over our table and notice this huge ceiling fan. It had an aeronautical theme and I just had to take a photo of it. The blades had to be at least 6 ft. long or more. We left the restaurant around 1:45 pm and I headed home to Hiker who met me at the door and was so excited to see me. I had taken her for a short walk this morning, but I decided to take her for another short walk this afternoon. It was overcast when we went out, but still in the low 70's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay