Saturday, November 2, 2013

Another Beautiful Fall Day

Slept in a little this morning. My body as sore from our hike at Vasquez Rocks yesterday afternoon. Hiker kept wanting me to open my bedroom door so she could go wake Keith up, but I would not let her out. She woke me up at 5:45 am to go potty and when we change our clocks back tomorrow, she will start waking me up around 4:45 am to go out, but I need to try to get her to hold it if she can so she will get used to 6 am again. It is sure nice here when Keith visits. It's nice to have someone to have conversation with, especially in the evenings. I talk to Hiker all the time when it's just her and me here, and even though I think she understands just about everything I say to her, she cannot respond except to look at me with those pretty brown eyes. We hung out at home during the morning because I was waiting for the gardener so I could pay him for the month plus I wanted to do a load of laundry. After lunch we went over to Pico Canyon Park and did a 2 mile hike. We had never hiked that area before land we've decided it is not that good of a place to hike. The trail is very narrow with a lot of brush and there are no nice views. Going to make mac and cheese with little sausages for dinner tonight using some of the Loleta Cheese I mail ordered awhile back. Yummy! Probably will watch the movie “Contact” on Amazon tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay