Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cloudy Saturday

Today's plans for going to the craft fair and then out shopping with Jean did not pan out. Although the muscle relaxants the doctor gave me have taken the tightness out of my back muscles, the muscles are now extremely sore. I'm guessing the soreness could be caused from the physical therapist re-aligning my back yesterday plus the fact that the muscles were so tense, now that they are relaxing I am feeling the soreness more. Hiker still cannot understand why I am not playing with her and taking her out for walks. She keeps bringing me toys to play and I feel so bad for her. I was able to do a load of laundry. I just have to remember to squat and not bend when I have to get things that are low to the ground. Was lying on the floor again with my legs up on the sofa. Almost fell asleep. The medications they gave me say they may cause drowsiness. The physical therapist had said that lying on my back with my legs up was a good thing to do. Spent all day watching Christmas movies on “The Hallmark Channel”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay