Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday In The Fall

Another sleep in late morning. Seems that's getting to be my normal morning. Hiker and I had breakfast and then went to buy my lottery tickets. It was a cool morning and it started getting a little bit cloudy. Watched a little bit of TV then put Hiker in the car and we headed over to Central Park for a walk. The parking lot was really full. A lot of people there with their dogs and also people playing baseball and/or soccer. Came home and gave Hiker her mid-day snack then I vacuumed the house and had my lunch. After lunch, I watched a movie on Encore called “The Thing Called Love”. Since Ben and I never went to the movies when he was alive, there are a lot of movies I never saw, so now I'm catching up with them on Encore and Amazon. Around 2:30 pm I looked at my phone and realized I had a voice mail. It was from Jean and it was from around 10:45 am when Hiker and I were over at the park walking around. She said something about her new printer that I installed for her last week was not working. I tried to call her back but got her voice mail. Oh well. She'll either call me back or I'll see her in the morning for our usual Monday dog walk.


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay