Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hope Everyone Had A Great Thanksgiving

Slept in until around 8 am this morning. I fell asleep on the sofa last night watching “Criminal Minds” so I finally got up and went to bed. It was only partly cloudy when Hiker and I got out of bed, but by noon, the clouds had completely blocked out the sun. Then had said that we were going to get rain today, but so far, nothing. Watched a couple of prime time TV shows ON DEMAND. I had missed them during the week. Then I watched some of the “Twilight Zone” marathon episodes and Ben and I always did on Thanksgiving. I didn't have any lunch today as I decided to have an early dinner around 3 pm. I put my small ham and homemade scalloped potatoes in the oven around 1:15 and the house got to smelling so good it made my stomach growl. I don't know about everyone else, but I ate waaaaay too much. But it was yummy. I “might” start to put up some outdoor Christmas lights tomorrow if the weather is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay