Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day By Day

Each day, a little less pain. Hiker and I slept in this morning. It was cool and cloudy when I let here outside around 6 am. We decided to stay in bed until 8 am. Hiker was all tucked in under the covers and had crawled all the way down to my feet. Got up and made some pancakes for breakfast. I had just sat down to go on my computer when my older brother Ron called me from northern California. We talked for almost an hour. He said it was raining up there. Told him to send some of it down here if he could. The do keep saying we “might” get some rain here, but the sun came out before noon. My brother Keith texted me that he was out walking. It's bad enough that I was getting lazy and not walking much before my back problem and now because of those problems, I'm getting lazier. I'm hoping tomorrow or Thursday I'll be walking somewhat better because I really need to go buy a few groceries. Plus I'm hoping that I'm even better on Friday so Jean and I can finally go do lunch and some shopping.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay