Monday, November 25, 2013

The Start Of Thanksgiving Week

Did our usual dog walk and play date with Jean and her dogs. After they left to go home, I headed over to Sam's Club to do a little shopping. Turned out to be a prosperous. As I as driving home, I was not far from my house when I noticed something in the road that appeared to be paper money. I pulled over as soon as I could. Luckily I was on a street with not much traffic. I got out of the car and picked up two $20 bills! Looked around to see if there was any other bills floating around, but didn't see any, so I got back in the car and drove the rest of the way home. After lunch, I took Hiker up to Todd Longshore Park. We didn't really do a “walk” but we just wandered around a little. Had not planned on going to the park but when Hiker heard the end music for “The Young And The Restless”, she came running from the other room, jumped up on the sofa next to me and started kissing me. That's what she does when she is trying to tell me she wants to go for a car ride. I'm planning on going to my support group tomorrow. I'm hoping that I'll be able to sit on the hard chairs they have for the 2 hours of the session. If I had not gotten my Federal Court jury duty postponed until July, I would have been on call this week and next week for service. I was kind of mixed about postponing it. I wanted to because I didn't want to be going to downtown Los Angeles in the dark and also going home in the dark, even if I do ride the train, I didn't want to have to travel in the dark, but then I may not have had to serve much because of the Thanksgiving holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay