Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another Group Day

Went to my grief support group today. Last week we only had 8 people there. This week we had about 16 people. Our leader had to rein in Edwin again. Sometimes he is really good but other times he gets on a roll. It was a little hazy here today but got up to 80°. After group, 4 of us went over to Backwoods Inn for lunch. I have a busy “lunch out” week. Tomorrow I'm going to lunch with Ben's buddy Ed and Thursday I am meeting my Lockheed retired girlfriends for lunch. At least I won't have to worry about fixing dinner. When I have a big lunch, I usually skip dinner totally or I just have a snack. Hiker is not going to like me because I'll be leaving her alone for several hours most days this week.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay