Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Just A Quick Note Today

Went to my support group today. At one point during the session, a woman popped her head in the door to see what was going on. I guess we were all laughing and making so much noise that she wanted to see what was so funny. We are a crazy bunch. After group, four of us went to Round Table Pizza for lunch. Was bright and sunny today, but the two rain storms are supposed to start coming in tomorrow evening. I hope that the rain the are predicting is for real. A lot of time they tell us a storm is coming in and we don't even get a drop of rain.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get your rain. Every little bit counts during a drought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your group gets along so well. The pizza place sounds good too!

    Keeping my fingers crossed for rain for you as well. Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay