Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lunch With Ben's Buddy

Didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Hiker kept making little noises and putting her nose in my face trying to wake me up. Don't know why she does that because once I get up, she's somewhere sleeping. I really need to get back into exercising (walking/hiking). I have gotten into such a bad habit of not doing it on a regular basis like I used too, plus I eat too much. I guess the fact that I eat more than I should is not really all that bad considering that when Ben first died, I wasn't eating at all and I know some of the ladies in my grief group are still not eating enough. I get so mad at myself sometimes. I know I need to exercise and take care of myself better. My friend Ed (Ben's best buddy), came up from Pomona, CA to go to lunch with me today. We went over to Round Table Pizza for their buffet lunch. The weather was so beautiful here today. Got up to 85° on my patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay