Monday, February 17, 2014

Warm, Sunny Day

Got up a little after 7 am. It was 40° and clear and started warming up as the morning progressed. Keith and I went over to Wal-Mart so I could buy some planting mix so I could put my little tomato plant into the Topsy-Turvy I bought for $1.50 yesterday at Big Lots. Keith told me I have to send him a photo of it every Sunday so he can see how it is doing. I had an appointment with my tax man today, so Keith headed home around 12:30 and I also left to head up to La Canada to my tax man's home. When I came home, I think Hiker was wondering what I did with Keith since we left at the same time. Warm, sunny and 75° here in SoCal today.

1 comment:

  1. That topsy turvy thing is kind of interesting. Hope it works.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay