Friday, February 7, 2014

Worked On Jean's Computer Again

Didn't sleep much last night. Went to bed at 9 pm and read for about 45 minutes. Turned out the light off around 10 pm and went right to sleep. Suddenly woke up around 11:45 and could not get back to sleep. I think I finally dozed off around 2 am. I noticed that Hiker was restless last night also. She kept getting off the bed, going to the other room and then coming back in about 30 minutes to jump back up on the bed and go to sleep. Got up at 6 am to get ready for our dog walk with Jean. Jean had called me last night around 8:30 to tell me that her computer was acting up again and she wanted me to come by today and look at it again. I have no idea what is wrong with it, but I do notice that she keeps getting “Trojans”. When I scanned it the other day, she had one “Trojan”. She scanned it last night and found five “Trojans”. When I went over there today, I tried to run another scan and the computer kept stopping and freezing up. My brother Keith told me that the “Trojans” are probably coming from websites and I have no idea what kind of websites Jean goes into. We tried to run the scans on it again this morning and it was taking forever to scan so Jean and I left and went shopping for awhile hoping that it would be done when we got back, but it wasn't. I finally told her I was going home and for her to let me know if it ever finished the scan and what the results were. I didn't hear from her so I called her and she said it was still running, so I went back over to her house and did a system restore back to December and redid everything and it seemed to be working much better. She will let me know tomorrow how it's going. Was cloudy here all day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay