Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Busy Morning

Slept in until just before 7 am this morning. I didn't have breakfast because I had to go over to Kaiser to do fasting blood work for my doctor's appointment in March. The lab doesn't open until 9 am. I decided to wait to go over there at 9:30 am because I also wanted to go to Sam's Club which is just down the block from Kaiser. My membership at Sam's Club doesn't let me go in the store until 10 am. I figured I'd have to wait awhile at Kaiser. I got there and checked in and they took me immediately into the lab, so there was no wait. I drove over to Sam's and waited in the parking lot for about 10 minutes. Got back home and did a few things on the computer and then watched Y&R and had lunch. After lunch, Hiker and I went for a 2 mile walk. It was warm outside...about 75° while we were walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay