Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Nice Wednesday

I had thought about starting on shampooing my carpet today, but decided to wait until Saturday morning. I'm hoping it will be a little warmer then and that it will help the carpet dry faster. Hiker is so silly. When we are lying in bed in the morning watching the local news, I will scratch her head of her back and then I stop. She will make a little grunting noise because she wants me to continue doing it. So I scratch her again and then stop on purpose and once again she will grunt. She has found that if she grunts I do it again. This goes on until I get tired of scratching her. After lunch I drove over to Sam's Club. I was almost out of the basics...milk, eggs and orange juice. When I got back home, I took Hiker out for a walk. It was in the low 60s.

2 comments:

  1. That is a job, but will make you happy once it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly how my cats act if I stop petting them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay