Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Busy On My Laptops Today

Up at 7:30 am and immediately out for a walk with Hiker. Felt like fall again this morning…cool and crisp, but then it warmed up and got to 90° out on my patio.
Hung around the house all day. I wanted to make sure that all of my email address books in my 3 laptops jived. When I go up to visit my brother Ron, I don’t want anyone to miss out on the Daily Email Blog and any photos I may take. I’m taking my smallest laptop with me and it did not have everyone’s email address in it so I was working on that all day.
I’m hoping it cools down tomorrow because I need to flush my water heater and I don’t want it to be really hot when I’m outside doing that. I also need to clean my rain gutters just in case we ever get any rain again in my lifetime (LOL). Don’t know if I’ll to that tomorrow or not. I might do it while the water heater is draining.

Our shadows went walking with us this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo with your shadows. Have fun draining the water heater. Always a chore.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay