Tuesday, September 16, 2014

H-O-T!!!

Had my grief support group at the senior center today. We all were saying how much were are hating this heat wave we are having.
The annoying woman came today. She is just so rude. We try to be nice to everyone who joins our group, but sometimes, it is a little hard.
Paul went to lunch with us today and he has finally stopped paying for all of our lunches. We feel so much more comfortable about it now.
I have to fast tonight because I am going in for blood work tomorrow morning to see if the Crestor is helping to lower my cholesterol levels.
When I got home from group, it was 110° on my patio again. Sure hope it starts to cool down soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your blood work. Hoping you get a cool down soon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay