Tuesday, September 2, 2014

We slept in a little later this morning. I was up before Keith and Hiker kept wanting to wake him up.

Today is my older brother Ron’s 72nd birthday. Already sent him a “Happy Birthday” email plus a message on Facebook.

Obviously I didn’t go to my Grief Support Group today since Keith was here.

Had some cereal for breakfast then left to pay my monthly land lease and Keith and I headed over to Wal-Mart. After leaving there, we headed over to the Goodwill Store in Canyon Country. I was looking for a carrying case for my new laptop. Sometimes Goodwill had some, but this time they didn't. I'll have to check out the other two Goodwill stores in our valley.

We went to lunch at the new Round Table Pizza and had the buffet. Really good. Yum!

Came back home so Keith could spend some quality time with Hiker before he heads back down to Orange County this evening.

I decided since I got a new computer, I may as well upgrade to the new Microsoft Office 365. I have been using the free “Open Office” for the past 5 or 6 years so I am trying to relearn Microsoft Office. I downloaded it yesterday for a free trial period of 30 days. I’ll have to pay $99 a year for it after the free trial.

Was a little cooler outside today, but still in the low 90’s. I just with autumn would hurry up and get here.

First photo of Hiker with my new camera:

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay