Monday, September 22, 2014

Typical Monday

I woke up this morning needing to go to the bathroom. I didn’t look at the clock when I got back in bed so I had no idea what time it was. I no more than got settled back in bed and my alarm went off. Had to get up and get ready for our dog walk with Jean.
There was a slight chill in the air again this morning, so instead of shorts, I wore sweat pants for the walk. I hope that chill in the air means that autumn weather is on the way.
After the walk, Hiker and I had some breakfast and then I headed out to Sam’s Club. I needed to pick up several of my supplements that I take. I decided to not buy the joint supplement because I have never felt any difference in the way my joints feel. I still hurt in the morning until everything wakes up and stretches out.
In the middle of the afternoon, I swallowed wrong and had a choking/coughing fit for a few minutes. I hate that when it happens. After the episode, my ribs hurt from all of the coughing and then my stomach felt bloated. My brother Keith said I probably swallowed a bunch of air while choking/coughing.
Was a nice day again. They say that today was going to be warm, which it was. It was in the low 90s, but they say that after this, we should start having cooler weather. I sure hope so.
Jean is picking me up at 6 pm to head over to the Valencia Library for a pet preparedness workshop. It lasts for 2 hours so we probably won’t be back home until around 9 pm which means I’ll probably miss most of the new show “Scorpion” tonight. I have to watch the “Under The Dome” season finale.

1 comment:

  1. It is always awful when you have a choking spell like that, I know. That pet preparedness workshop sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay