Friday, September 5, 2014

Lazy Friday

I was really sleepy last night so I went to bed around 8:45 pm and fell asleep by 9 pm. Then I started having the strange dreams again. Woke up once and remembered at that time what I had just been dreaming but now I don’t remember anything.
Around 1 am, Hiker jumped off the bed and ran to the front of the house and was barking like crazy. Jean’s dogs were out in their back yard barking too, so I got up and looked around, but didn’t see anything, but now I think maybe our squirrel is back. Jean and I had gone to do a little shopping and when I got home, I let Hiker outside and she started barking again. I looked and she was standing up against the tree trunk and looking up into the tree. I went to look and sure enough, there it was. The dog that lives at the house behind me has been barking all morning.
Jean and I went over to the Dollar Tree and then went up to Target because she needed to buy dog food and dog treats.
Makes me so mad when they put some dumb sport on instead of my soap. Today it was tennis.
I cannot wait until the weather gets cooler. When it is hot, I am so lazy and I don’t feel like doing anything except sitting on the couch, watching TV or being on the computer. It’s sad and I get angry at myself for being that way.

1 comment:

  1. Dreams are like that. Sometimes you remember them and sometimes you don't.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay