Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hanging Out At Home

Woke up around 3 am this morning with a bloated feeling in my stomach. Wasn’t really a stomach ache, but it didn’t feel good. Took some Pepto and went back to bed. Hiker woke me up again at 6 am to let her outside, then we went back to bed and I turned on the TV to watch the local news and then CBS Sunday Morning.
Finally got out of bed around 8 am, but still didn’t feel quite right. It’s strange because I don’t really feel sick, just don’t feel like I should. I was able to eat some pancakes for breakfast.
Washed my sheets and towels and then made the bed.
It was very cloudy when we got up this morning, but by noon, the sun was out. Made baked garlic salmon and rice pilaf for lunch.
I had planned on taking Hiker out for a walk this afternoon, but still didn’t feel that well, so we didn’t go out. So I just vegged out on the sofa all day.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes vegging out on the sofa is the only thing to do. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel much better today Kay! Salmon sounds really good. I think if I had some now I would eat it for breakfast! lol Have a great week! Tell Hiker that Tugie and Roger says hello!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay