Thursday, February 26, 2015

Was Feeling Better - Then I Wasn't

I actually slept through most of the night last night. Took a sleeping pill before I went to bed and I only remember getting up once during the night. When I woke up around 5:30 am, I was actually hungry again. Let Hiker outside and then back in and then we went back to bed until a little after 7 am.
Got up and made some scrambled eggs and toast. Still felt very weak, and so crashed on the sofa for the morning.
It’s strange, how when you are sick, one day you wake up feeling like crap and then start to feel better, or you wake up feeling much better, then later feel like crap again. Well by 10:30 am, I was back to feeling pretty crappy. I’ve got online friends telling me they have or have had the same thing I’m going through and some of them are into their second or third week of it. So I’m guessing that it is going to take me awhile to get well.
I forced a small lunch down around 1:15 pm. I was so hungry when I woke up this morning, but lost my appetite as the day went on.
Started getting very cloudy and windy here this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Whatever you have got is going around. It will take a while to let it work through your system. You just have to go with the ups and downs. Hang in there in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling a little better. It does take a long time to get over this mess Me and most all of my family all had it right after Christmas, and I still have a cough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay