Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Typical Tuesday

It sure was nice not having to go to the front of the house to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Hiker woke me up around 4 am. I told her she needed to lay down and go back to sleep for a while. She woke me up again at 6 am, so I fed her and let her go outside, then I turned on the TV in the bedroom to watch the news. Got up before 7 am.
Went to my support group and the senior center today. I have come to a decision that I don’t need to attend the group every week now. I might go once a month, but I’ve decided to move on and start doing other activities.
Had a really nice lunch with the group girls today. We went to Red Robin. Had a really nice waiter.
Weather was beautiful here today. Sunny and 86°. Would you believe that my daffodils in the front flower bed are already starting to bloom?

1 comment:

  1. Great your potty got fixed. Hiker is an early bird for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay