Sunday, February 1, 2015

Simple Sunday

Hiker woke me up around 5 am this morning and went to the patio door to go outside. This was strange because she normally doesn’t wake me up until around 6 am to go potty. I guess she really had to go. So when she came back in, we went back to bed until she woke me up again at 6 am because she was hungry. After I fed her, we went back to bed again. I had planned to watch “CBS Sunday Morning” from 6:30 am to 8:00 am like I usually do, but after I turned on the TV, I fell back to sleep and didn’t wake up until 8:30 am. I think I got too much sleep because I really felt groggy.
Got up and had breakfast and changed the sheets on my bed and washed the sheets and towels. Then I paid a bill before I went outside to fill my three hummingbird feeders while Hiker wandered around the back yard sniffing everything.
Watched some TV until it was lunch time. After lunch, I took Hiker over to Central Park for an afternoon walk. There was a lot of people in the park, but then it is Sunday.
Today was not as pretty as it was yesterday. Was still sunny and got unto the mid-80’s, but there were high thin clouds. I like big, fluffy clouds.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay