Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Warm Wednesday

Not much going on today. Hiker and I got up around 7:30 am and had some breakfast and then I headed over to Wal-Mart to do a little shopping. This was not a “fun” shopping trip. It was for stuff I needed.
Came home and sprayed a bunch of weeds. Weed killer was one of the things I needed when I went to Wal-Mart. We’ve had just enough rain to make the weeds spread on the slope on the north side of my house.
Ran my weekly scans on my computers and watched Y&R.
After lunch, I put Hiker in the car and we headed out for a ride and while we were out, I stopped at the Goodwill donation station to drop off a bag of clothes.
Tomorrow I’ll be meeting several of the retired Lockheed girls for lunch. We are going out for pizza.
Was another warm day here in SoCal. Got up to 86° on my patio.

1 comment:

  1. Running errands is always a chore. Have fun at lunch tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay