Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last Day In Paradise, CA


I am still so amazed at how well I've been sleeping while here at my brother's. Last night we were watching TV and I started dozing off in the chair around 9:30 pm. We decided to go to bed at 10:00 and I went right to sleep. Woke up a few times during the night but mostly slept until around 6:30 am. Around 8:30 am, Matt, my oldest nephew (Ron's oldest son), came by and we all took a drive up to Red Bluff, CA. There wasn't really a lot to see there, but none of us had ever been there, so we thought “what the heck”. We did get to walk down to the edge of the Sacramento River. On our way back to Paradise, we stopped in Chico, CA and had lunch at a Mexican restaurant. Later in the day Keith and I took a 1.5 mile walk then when we got back, we all went and picked up some Subway sandwiches for dinner. Tomorrow morning Keith and I will head back out on the road to go back home to SoCal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay