Saturday, September 21, 2013

Beautiful Day

We had a dog walk/play date with Jean and her dogs today since we didn't get to do it yesterday. When Hiker and I got up, it was cool and cloudy outside and it stayed that way until around noon. When we were out on our walk, it was about 62°. Not many people out this morning. Guess they were sleeping in because of the coolness. The few people we did see were all bundled up in coats like it was freezing outside. I did wear sweat pants, but I had on a sleeveless blouse and it felt great. The only problem when it's cool and cloudy like this is that the lawn stays wet from the last watering and the dogs get all muddy. It was so nice outside this afternoon that I decided to go out and sit on the patio. Hiker decided to sit with me and jumped up into the chair next to me. The wind was starting to blow some. They are saying that we may have some very high winds tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay