Monday, September 30, 2013

Pretty Hot Today

Cannot believe tomorrow is October 1st. Seems like it was just Labor Day and now it's almost Halloween. Did something I haven't done in quite awhile last night. I was in the shower and thought about Ben and I cried. As most of you know, the shower was where I did most of my crying after Ben passed away. Have not had a weeping session in months. Only proves that it gets better, but it NEVER goes away. Watched a movie last night and went to bed just before 9 pm. Started to watch TV while in bed, but fell asleep. Glad I'm not having those nights where I can't fall asleep like I do now and then. I am still having really strange dreams though. We got up at 6 am to get ready for our dog walk/play date. We have been having such beautiful mornings here. Didn't do much today. It got up to 92° even though they keep saying we are “cooler than normal”.

1 comment:

  1. That's usually where it hits me when I think about my brother who passed. I guess it's the solitude and privacy. Take care, Sheila

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay