Monday, September 23, 2013

Nice Autumn Day

Got up at 7 am and slipped into my jeans and a t-shirt instead of shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Felt good. Hiker and I headed out for a morning walk. It was beautiful outside. We did a little over 2 miles round trip. Got home and had some breakfast then I headed over to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. After lunch, I did some housework. The thermometer outside read 95° but I went outside and it no way felt that hot. They say today should be our warmest day and then we should cool down into the high 70's, low 80's. My older brother Ron called me. Today is one of his “non-work” days”. He said he called because he was bored. We talked for awhile. He told me they had a really good rain in northern California yesterday. Hope we get some rain this year.

Here is a photo of the huge spider we keep seeing in the park on our walks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay