Friday, September 27, 2013

Windy and Sunny

Had our every Friday morning dog walk with Jean this morning. Temps were around 50° and it was actually cool enough that I put on a zippered sweatshirt over my t-shirt, but they say we will be back into the 90's Saturday and Sunday. After the walk, Hiker and I had breakfast and then went to buy my lottery tickets. Came home and did a few things around the house, watched some TV and then had lunch. After lunch, the weather was so nice that we drove up to Vasquez Rocks for a nice afternoon hike and some picture taking. Hiker and I just cannot get enough of that place. It is one of our favorite places to spend time together exploring. It was about 80° when we left home, but only 75° at the Rocks.


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay