Sunday, September 29, 2013

Relaxing Sunday

I swear Hiker can tell time...or count. I have a grandfather clock. Hiker was starting to move around in bed and stretching her legs around 5 am this morning, but she settled back down and went back to sleep, but then, when the grandfather clock started chiming at 6 am, she came out from under the covers and started waking me up to let her outside. We didn't go for a morning walk as I had to do some laundry, so we did a short afternoon walk. It was a little warmer today, so we didn't stay out too long. I'm hoping it cools down and gets into “full-fall-mode” this next week. I'd like to maybe get out for a hike or two.

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting the way Hiker acts like an alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the way Hiker acts like an alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay