Friday, September 6, 2013

Here Comes Another Weekend

Well I don't know what was wrong with me last night, but I could not go to sleep. I was awake until after 3 am. I tossed and turned so much that Hiker got out of bed and went into the other room so she could get some sleep. She did come back in early this morning though for me to let her outside to potty and then she got back in bed with me and I fell back to sleep. Around 8 am, she got up in my face and started kissing me and pushing me with her nose. When I tried to ignore her, she would make funny little noises or bark and she would also take my hand or arm into her mouth like she was trying to “pull” me out of bed. I finally gave in around 8:20 and got up. She went into the living room, got up on the sofa, rolled over onto her back with her belly and feet in the air and went to sleep. Thanks for making me get up Hiker, just so you could go back to sleep (LOL). I headed over to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of things that I needed. I got home just before 10 am and it was already 85° outside, so it was too hot to take a walk. I see that we no more than get CBS back on our Time Warner line-up and then the boring tennis match comes on and pre-empts all of my other shows.

I am including the link for this month's "The Mighty Oak". My article is on Page 5.

The Mighty Oak

2 comments:

  1. My cats wake me up like Hiker did you. And then they go back to sleep. No fair after I'm awake. Liked your article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I absolutely detest insomnia, Kay. And I'm sorry you had to experience it. I woke up this morning (Saturday morning) at 4:15am. UGH! Now you know that today is going to be a looooong day because of that. At least the sun is shining.

    Have a good weekend, my friend!!

    ~Andrea
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay