Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Autumn!

Had another dog walk/play date with Jean and her dogs this morning. When Hiker woke me up this morning, it was not overcast like it was yesterday which made it even cooler than yesterday morning was. I looked at the patio thermometer and it was 55° when we started out on our walk. After Jean left, Hiker and I went to buy my lotto tickets and then came home so I could was my sheets and towels. Also decided to wash my “spring/summer” comforter and put my “fall/winter” comforter on the bed. One of these days I will have to buy some new ones as I've had these for about 10 or 12 years and now that I have Hiker, they don't come out as clean as they used to. I also put some fall decorations out on the front porch...my scarecrow, and a few other things. I need to buy some new decorations too because I've had these forever and they are not looking all that great. It's been almost 2 ½ years since Ben passed away and I'm finally starting to feel like decorating for seasons and holidays again. Took Hiker for a short afternoon walk because it was so beautiful outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay