Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Birthday To My Ben

I actually got up at 6 am this morning to get ready and meet Jean for our Monday dog walk. Was much cooler this morning. Sky was cloudy and it was in the high 60's but they are saying that by this weekend that we will be in the 100's again, but we should not have the humidity. After the dog walk, I drove over to the car wash and got the Rav4 cleaned up. They have an “early bird special” if you get there before 10 am. Then I went and did my grocery shopping at Stater Brothers. I wanted to get as much done today as I could because Jean and I are going to the Ronald Reagan Library tomorrow. Hope the weather stays cool. It got up to 95 ° but it felt cooler because it was dry heat. Today would have been Ben's 63rd birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated 63rd Birthday to Ben (I'm a day late). I know yesterday must have been a hard day for you, Kay, but it sounds like you made the best of it. I choose to think it was Ben helping you!

    Love~ Andrea
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay